Vertical align anything in CSS

Style your placeholder text in CSS

Sometimes I find very difficult to align center a element on my projects. We all know that centering a div tag? in CSS is easy by using “margin:0 auto;” or using position absolute.

Centering text can be achieve using text-align CSS. What about vertical align? There is a vertical align in CSS can also be use for centering vertically an element in CSS but can only use in inline blocks, img.

But I will share you a some different approach. It can vertical align anything using CSS3 transform property.


Transform property Browser Support is only for Chrome 10+, Safari 4+, Firefox 12+, IE10+